Juvenile Court Forms and Documents
RUNAWAY (CHINS) COMPLAINT FORM (Complaint must be filed by the lawful custodian. Valid Identification Required)
Per OCGA § 15-11-381(4) "Runaway" means a child who without just cause and without the consent of his or her parent, guardian, or legal custodian is absent from his or her home or place of abode for at least 24 hours.
Download: Guide to Filing a Runaway Complaint or Runaway Report
DEPENDENCY COMPLAINT FORM
Per OCGA §15-11-2(22), A "Dependent child" means a child who:(A) Has been abused or neglected and is in need of the protection of the court:(B) Has been placed for care or adoption in violation of law; OR (C) Is without his or her parent, guardian, or legal custodian.
PETITION TO SEAL JUVENILE COURT CASE/RECORD
This form can be used to Petition Fulton County Juvenile Court to seal your juvenile records pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 15-11-701. Submit this form to the Clerk’s Office if you had a Delinquency or CHINS case in in Fulton County Juvenile Court and Two (2) years have passed since the final discharge.
Download: Guide to Sealing Your Juvenile Court Case/Record
Download: Petition to Seal Juvenile Case/Record.
Emancipation is a legal act that separates a minor or young person (at least 16 years of age) from the care and custody of his or her parent or guardian. Per OCGA § 15-11-720, a minor can be emancipated in two ways: (1) By operation of law; OR (2) By filing a petition in the juvenile court in the county where the minor resides and securing a Declaration of Emancipation. (Please review the EMANCIPATION PACKET for additional requirements).
PETITION FOR LEGITIMATION
A legitimation petition may be filed, pursuant to OCGA § 15-11-11, in the Juvenile Court of the county in which a dependency proceeding regarding the child is pending;
PARENTAL NOTIFICATION FORMS
◦ PARENTAL NOTIFICATION OF ABORTION_PETITION FOR WAIVER (JUV-23)
◦ PARENTAL NOTIFICATION CERTIFICATE; Hearing Not Held Timely - Petition Granted (JUV-24)
◦ PARENTAL NOTIFICATION CERTIFICATE; Petitioner Failed to Appear (JUV-25)
◦ PARENTAL NOTIFICATION; Hearing Held But Decision Not Timely Filed - Petition Granted (JUV-26)
USE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN COURTROOMS AND RECORDING OF JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
◦ NOTICE REGARDING USE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN COURTROOMS AND RECORDING OF JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
◦ REQUEST TO USE A RECORDING DEVICE, PURSUANT TO RULE 13 (JUV-19)
◦ ORDER IN RESPONSE TO REQUEST TO USE A RECORDING DEVICE IN JUDICIAL PROCEEDING (JUV-20)
FORMS BY COURTROOM
Courtroom 3A – Judge Jackson
Courtroom 3B – Judge Yokom
Courtroom 3C – Judge Miller
Courtroom 3D – Presiding Judge Scales
Courtroom 4B – Judge Johnson
Courtroom 4C – Judge Belton
◦ WAIVER OF ADJUDICATION AND ADMISSION BY JUVENILE
Courtroom 4D – Judge Turner