COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY LIST
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Court Appointed Attorney with Fulton County Juvenile Court.
To be considered for approval to the Fulton County Juvenile Court Court Appointed Attorney list, Attorneys must be an active member in good standing with the State Bar of Georgia, meet the minimum qualifications and complete the following:
1) Court Appointed Attorney Application
2) Provide a Current Resume.
3) Provide (2) Reference Letters from an Attorney, Judge or Law Professor unrelated to you.
4) Be proficient in the ABA standards of practice for Attorney Representing Parents in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases.
5) Observe Juvenile Court Dependency Proceedings for twenty (20) hours.
Submit your completed Court Appointed Attorney Application, resume and reference letters to: FCJC.CourtAppointed@fultoncountyga.gov
Please contact Mr. Timothy Ezell, Chief Administrative Officer for additional information: email@example.com