For inquiries regarding Juvenile Court Administration, please contact:
The Administration Office of Fulton County Juvenile Court oversees the daily operations of multiple Court divisions: The Office of the Clerk of Court, Court and Family Services and Probation Services, in addition to directly managing agency level functions.
The mission of Fulton County Juvenile Court Administration is the proper, careful and judicious management and oversight of all Court functions in support of the Court’s primary mission: first, to protect children and the community in matters brought before the Court, the rehabilitate children, and to restore families; and second, to create opportunities for the community, partners, and stakeholders to actively engage in this mission.
To this end, Administration oversees the development of the court’s budget and provides personnel administration, procurement services, the fiscal management of grants, facility management and planning, and electronic and telecommunications systems development and maintenance. More specifically, the Court provides oversight of the following:
- Accounting & Finance: The development and management of the Court’s annual budget, in addition to tracking revenues and expenditures throughout the fiscal year.
- Communications & Public Outreach: Responsible for all interactions with the public, members of the press/media and interagency and intergovernmental communication. This includes the in-house development and management of Juvenile Court’s website: fultonjuvenilecourt.org.
- Court & Family Services: This division directly manages Accountability Court Programs, in addition to the Child in Need of Services (CHINS) registry, the processing of CHINS cases, the Complaint Office, the Educational Advocate, the Intake Attorney, the Citizen Review Panel and the Mediation program. Click here for more information.
- Grants Procurement & Management: Responsible for identifying grant opportunities, applying for grants and managing awarded grant funds. The Court aggressively pursues grant funding opportunities in an effort to bolster its services to children and families while lessening these programs’ dependence on general fund (tax-payer) dollars.
- Human Resources: The management of the Court’s employees, organizational structure, personnel transactions and personnel development.
- Information Technology: The procurement, distribution and management of the Court’s technology-related resources, including computers, laptops, internet protocol telephones, mobile devices, courtroom recording equipment, assistive listening devices, and the Juvenile Court Activity Tracking System (JCATS).
- Office of the Clerk of Court: Responsible for maintaining the official records of the Court in accordance with existing state and local statutes. Click here for more information.
- Probation Services: Responsible for providing treatment, rehabilitative services and supervision to children who have been found to violate state and local ordinances. Probation operates several sub units, including multiple diversion programs that provide alternatives to the tradition adjudication process for qualifying youth. Click here for more information.
- Title VI Compliance: Responsible for ensuring that Juvenile Court is in compliance with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended and all related regulations and directives. Click here for more information.